Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pieced or Applique ?

I am still working on a shopping list for market and was hoping you guys could help me by letting me know if you prefer pieced or applique patterns. I am told that 80% of quilters will not do applique because it is too much work. As for me, I don't want to do all of that cutting, but I love the look! So here is a picture of my newest project. It had laser cut pieces that already had fusible on the back! You can't beat that!

So please leave a comment and let me know which you prefer. Thanks so much for your help!

Happy Quilting,
Michele

4 comments:

  1. I like applique. Any type of hand work can be relaxing and fusible applique isn't all the much work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that kind of kit. Having all of the pieces cut would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love applique and all the prep work leading up to it. i like piecing ... if it has applique on top of it. i will piece when i like the pattern, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having pieces cut re wonderful...I think applique

    ReplyDelete